Our school is a place where we respect the views and value the opinions of everyone.
We encourage the development of behaviour and attitudes which reflect the life of Christ and the teachings of the gospel and so nurture the appreciation of every individual regardless of race, gender, colour or creed.
We endeavour to involve teachers, parents, governors and the wider community in the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social development of our children.
“Jesus holds my hand and guides me on my way”
Holy Spirit Acrostic Mission Statement
Happy to follow in Jesus’s footsteps
Our lady watches over us and protects us
Love, laugh and learn with Jesus
Young children, the citizens of tomorrow
Safe and secure school family
Pride in ourselves and in our school
Include everyone in everything
Respect for each other, regardless of differences
I can do it!
Treating everyone with respect
HOW DO WE LIVE OUT THIS MISSION STATEMENT AT HOLY SPIRIT?
At Holy Spirit Catholic Primary school our main aims are:
(1) To promote the development of every child according to the teaching of the Catholic Church.
(2) To provide all children with the education and the opportunities for them to excel as individuals.
(3) To maintain a caring and safe environment where children are nurtured and loved.
(4) To ensure children feel proud to be part of their school community, playing a full role in accordance with traditional British values.
(5) To foster a culture of high expectations, enabling all children to fulfil their unique potential
(6) To encourage every child to become an independent thinker, and to face challenges with perseverance and resilience.